Country Maid has a multitude of departments where many employees have dedicated 5, 10 and even over 20 years of employment to the company. It's not simply a job; Country Maid is an organization dedicated to employee development from internships to entry level and managers to the most seasoned employees.
Download application here
Marketing Intern, Graphic Designer – Summer 2018
Are you a creative and driven individual looking to gain valuable, real-world experience?
Join our team and get ready for a summer that will benefit you for a lifetime!
As the Marketing Intern, you will:
- Create dynamic animated videos that will be shared across social media and website platforms
- Design compelling emails, infographics, and other graphic work through the application of design, communication, and marketing principles, ideas, and knowledge
- Explore social media platforms to develop, recommend, and implement best-practices
- Develop blog partner relationships to secure promotional giveaway and reviews
- Discover and develop content for our internal company newsletter
- Experience event planning and preparation as you assist with the Annual Dealer Conference
- Work with experienced marking team members to understand best-practices, communications, branding, lead generation, target audiences, and value creation
- Make recommendations and contribute ideas to deliver value to our target audiences
Position requirement include:
- This position requires a strong work ethic and is designed for a current junior or senior working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Communications or related.
- Relevant coursework and enrollment in program in or related to marketing, graphic design, communications, or multimedia
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in using Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Knowledge of and some experience using Social Media: Facebook & Pinterest
- Comfortable with technology and Microsoft products: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with video creation is a plus but not required; must be willing and able to learn
- Creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate through both verbal and written communication with ease and effectiveness.
- Good judgment, perception skills, and customer service.
- Exhibits polished professional communication skills and personal presentation, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings
This is a paid, temporary, Summer 2018 position located in West Bend, Iowa. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please email your résumé to:
Country Maid, Inc.
PO Box 56
213 4th Ave NE
West Bend, IA 50597
A pre-employment drug screen and physical is required for this position.
Country Maid is an equal opportunity employer.